After having managed Casse-Noisette alone for three years, today we are two, and we are both active into the animal and environmental protection (as members of the association L214, for example). We have the same convictions about the image and the message the restaurant must give.
Here is a list of the main producers and suppliers we are working with :
– La Ferme Jamato, situated close to Gonneville-la-mallet (a few miles from Le Havre). It produces more than 80 varieties of organic vegetables, works with donkeys to limit pollution et takes part to the development of the organic farming in Normandie.
– Les Cafés Duchossoy, famous in Le Havre, provide us an excellent coffee, and also really tasty chocolates to go with it !
– Rayons Verts, , an organic shop situated on the Coty avenue. It exists for years in Le Havre, much before the organic fashion… Faithful to its ethical, the shop proposes a large range of products with reasonable prices. The team is really nice and helps us to easily get new vegan products.
– Du Pain et des gourmandises, is a small bakery really close to the restaurant. We are always welcome and the bread is really good. They also make us special vegan bread, such as vegan burgers which are sooo good !
– La Ferme du Bois Rosé, created in 2019 by Yohann, a friend and market garderner who’s using organic permaculture. He provides us very nice red fruits, one of his specialties.
– Un Monde Vegan, Un Monde Vegan is a famous vegan shop in Paris, the first created in France. It delivers us goods we can’t find in Le Havre !